Monday, June 2, 2008

Alpine Loop Ride

I rode the alpine loop for the first time today.  I left from my house and went up the Provo side.  The first part up to Sundance is a bear.  Traffic was also very heavy.  I felt good and my heart rate was under control.  
Once I made it past A
spen Grove, I started feeling worked.  I also had run out of water.

I realized a couple of things coming down the AF side. 
1. I like the speed of the Provo side better than AF
2. My wife was going to kill me for being gone almost 3 hrs.

I was right about my wife.  She has been ticked off at me all night long.  Hopefully she will cool down soon.

The ride was good, but made me realize how much training needs to be done to be ready for my events in August.


Here is a graph with the route, HR, elevation, & speed.

Miles

No comments: