Friday, November 20, 2009

The words of a three year old

A couple of nights ago, my wife was at a craft store with my 3-year old daughter. They stood in the check out line behind a women of sizeable girth. My daughter, observing the women, turns to my wife and says "Mom, look at that women's huge bum." Hoping and praying the lady didn't hear my daughter, my wife scooped up my daughter and quickly headed back to the store aisles.


Bike rides have been awesome. 4 for 4 on the lunch meetings this week with hopefully one more today. Yesterday's meeting was with Adam, Keith, and Justin. It was a unique meeting - No single speeds, 2 gary fishers, 2 treks, only one 29er. From the BST water tank road, we went down the race course, across the aquaduct road, up dragons back to frank, across kenny's belt buckle, and down roller coaster. A creative route by Adam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great meeting yesterday. Let's do it again soon...

Miles: said...

Agreed - I enjoyed the ride.

South County Ciclista said...

My 3 yr old did the same thing on Sunday at Church. He said "Look that's a big one." I quickly had to change the subject. Too funny. Sorry I had to bail early today. I had to make it back to the office. Ireland was in fine shape.