Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friday the 13th on the BST


I had never ridden the firing range trail. I worked my way up the upper belt through the snow and descended down crank to the firing range. I really liked firing range for the length of the descent and some of the banked turns. It was a little rocky, but not bad--especially on the liquid. It reminded me a bit of the ireland descent.

I will be looking for some different tires as my panaracers don't shed the mud very well. I'm open to any suggestions.

I've been riding my trek liquid almost exclusively. Having the full suspension on the downhills has been a blast.

3 comments:

South County Ciclista said...

Looks like a fun downhill. I will have to follow you on it when the snow melts.

bjchild said...

Cool video. What kind of helmet cam do you have?

bjchild said...

Nevermind on the camera question, I just go my answer from your previous post. The videos are awesome! Keep them coming.