Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My hourly rate is $1.85

A few weeks ago I posted about my jury service on a DUI case. I had to rearrange several appointments and even missed my kids piano recital. To my surprise, I have been compensated for my time by the state of Utah. So according to the state, my time is worth $1.85/hr. Yep, $18.50 for my 10 hours that day.


Turning to a much more important event, todays lunch meeting was great. We dropped down cliff to the race course, rode across the aquaduct road, climbed up dragons back, then up Frank to the lower belt, up crank, and down ireland. The ride had some sweet downhill with some challenging technical climbs. I got some great video footage and will compile a new video this weekend. Phast Dan (check out his blog for his well earned riding name) joined Rick S, and Aaron, Jon, and Brannen for the ride. We ran into Adam and Keith punishing themselves with some intervals on the water tank road.

Thanksgiving ride 7:45 am ready to ride at the shooting range. Anyone is welcome to join. I propose it be called the Frozen Turkey rather than the Turkey Trot.


No comments: