Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blackbird

Let the lunch meetings continue.

Monday was a couple of loops - Upper belt and down Ireland, then Betty to Blackbird. Here is a link to a BST map showing the trails if your wondering where are these trails.

I took a little video. Most of the time when I ride, I forget to look around and take in the vistas. Check out the video below- I thought looking back up Ireland at the golden grass with the snow capped mountains and blue sky in the background looked awesome.

Upper belt still has a few inches of snow. Everything South and West facing is clear and dry.

3 comments:

KanyonKris said...

More good stuff. I need to get up there and ride - perhaps tonight.

melanie said...

That reverse view to the mountain looked sweet.
Zach

South County Ciclista said...

Very nice. The reverse view was awesome. I expected to see mud flicking up behind you. Looks like that part was dry. I am planning on riding tomorrow. Sorry the last 2 days have been busy.