Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mad Dog 4Life Photo Shoot

4Life, a sponsor of the Mad Dog Race Team, arranged for a photo shoot Monday night up AF Canyon. It was fun to participate. 4Life is a great company and their sponsorship is appreciated. The photographer had us riding up and down several times the famous Tyler Hamilton wipeout corner.

On the way up to Pine Hollow for the photo shoot, I passed several riders climbing the canyon who were coated in salt stains and suffering. I wondered if I showed my suffering and pain like that when I ride. These riders happened to be the tail end of the ranatad riders. Maybe next year I'll put ranatad on my list.

2 comments:

bjchild said...

Hopefully you didn't see me as I was certainly showing my suffering and pain on that last climb of ranatad up AFC.

Miles: said...

These guys looked really bad. One guy was actually uncontrollably shaking. Another was doing the walk of shame right after Pine Hollow. I'm sure you were long gone by the time we saw them.