Friday, August 20, 2010

Tour of Utah Stage 2 Nebo

Thursday I took the kids half way up the Nephi side of the Nebo Loop to watch the Tour of Utah come up. Brandon joined in and we strategically picked some switchbacks so we could see them below and above us.

My kids love going to the race. We all were given cow bells, noise makers, powerades, stickers, etc. Plenty of swag-- All before the race even comes by. We, of course, come prepared with some street chalk and have a blast writing messages on the street.

The race was awesome. I love watching the speed of the riders and realize that I would be the first picked up by the broom wagon at the tour riders pace. The other part the I enjoy is bike watching. It's probably more like bike lust. Carbon, carbon, and more carbon.


Short video & pics of the race.

2010 Tour of Utah Stage 2 - Nebo Climb from atomicmiles on Vimeo.

1 comment:

kajohnson said...

Can I come next year?