Saturday, July 31, 2010

Park City Point 2 Point Preview Ride

The Park City Point 2 Point has been weighing heavily upon my mind. I finally got up to Park City w/ Dave to recon part of the course. Dave is heading to leadville in 2 weeks. He hit 60 miles of the PCPP. I only had time to do 40. He was hammering it on his SS. I brought along my purse and some gears.

This was the first time I had been on the PC trails. Awesome trails. Favorite of the day was the Flagstaff loop.

I'm happy to report that no one broke, chipped, or damaged their hips (sorry....couldn't resist the poke. My wife tells me all the time that I'm insensitive).








2 comments:

Dave said...

The ride was so great today! Missed you on the last bit. Thanks for joining me today, it was a lot of fun.

Rick Sunderlage said...

It's been a wild month of crazy accidents. Be careful out there!!