Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Pain Cave

The lunch meetings continue. Yesterday (Wed.) had the largest group yet. The carborocket rep came and made a presentation to the group.

I'm not sure who to thank, maybe Kenny, Rick M., Rick S., Kyle, or Phast Dan, so I will thank them all for a visit to the pain cave. After riding Betty, Belt, down Frank and Dragons Back, up BST south and down to Indian Hills park, we climbed a new trail for me - Bramber. It was steep and painful.




Video footage from the lunch rides is being accumulated and will be released shortly.

3 comments:

Rick Sunderlage said...

I am more excited for this video than I was for the Leadville movie. Excuse me while I go pop some popcorn and grab a drink.

Ricky said...

The pain was exquisite!

South County Ciclista said...

I have done that climb before about 8 years ago. Ouch I still remember it. Brad and I climbing back up the race course didn't feel to good either.