Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lunch Meeting Video Part 1

I love the winter. I love to ski. I get excited when there is fresh powder. However, this year, I am having trouble getting excited. I have been spoiled with lots of great bike riding through November and even into December. I keep thinking about how I can get in some more bike rides. Even with the snow on the ground, I plan on making some rides up on the BST. Opening day this Friday at Sundance will help with the adjustment.

Here is Part 1 of the video from the last few weeks of riding.

BST Lunch Meeting Part 1 from atomicmiles on Vimeo.

10 comments:

Aaron said...

I've been waiting for this. The view behind your fork is awesome - it looks like your fork is dancing to the music. Dan's wheelie was the icing on the cake. Can't wait till part 2.

Anonymous said...

Your skills are up there with Warren Miller. Looking forward to the 2nd installment...

Miles: said...

The video isn't helping me transition to winter. I'm available for a lunch meeting anytime.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Very nice. Such a great group. I'm not ready to stop riding.

Zachary said...

Nice video, who's the show-off with the nice, little wheelie on that uphill? That was awesome, lunch seems real tasty out in Utah county.

Dave said...

Nice work Miles! very cool video....stupid snow....

bjchild said...

Nice work Miles.

KanyonKris said...

Excellent video. I recognized every location. The fork shots made me think how rough a rigid fork must be.

Ricky said...

Your riding skills and video shooting/editing skills are unparalleled! “Keep Hope Alive” by The Crystal Method is a great track for this video. You should give your shock a raise—that thing was WORKING!

tibiker said...

Great video. What kind of camera and editing software are you using?
Love the way the tire seems to be still or even turning in reverse during some of the first part of the video. Cool perspective.