Friday, December 11, 2009

Lunch Meetings Video Part 2

Yes, it is opening day at Sundance today, but I'm not going as they aren't opening the back mountain. No need to fight the crowds for just the front mountain.

Here is second half of the lunch meetings video.

I am entering a helmet cam video contest. If you have suggestions on the best clips or music from the lunch meeting videos that you feel should be put in the contest, please let me know. Lunch meeting videos can be seen here.

I'm going to head up the BST today to check on the trails.


BST Lunch Meetings Part 2 from atomicmiles on Vimeo.

One note - In the video, you will see Dan hunched over as he recovers from crashing into Mike Y.

7 comments:

Aaron said...

That was soooooo sweet! I think I got like 3 feet of air that time. The only thing that would have made it better is if you could have seen Dan's actual crash. Any of your last few videos should win any contest.

Miles: said...

Thanks Aaron - Just got back from a ride. Still a lot of snow. Water Tank Road is rideable, that's about it.

Ricky said...

Bravo! Of all the videos I’ve seen, that one hurt my taint the most. The footage coming down Ireland is so raw. It’s nice to see what it actually looks like—we don’t really see it when we ride it. I’d give anything to be up on the trails right now…

Rick Sunderlage said...

that setion on Ireland is killer. Very cool.

Dave said...

Very, very nice Miles. As I stare out my office window at the 10 degree weather and see the Timp foothills, I want to go ride them so badly; especially after watching this video.

Anonymous said...

Love part two. I miss those trails so badly and it has only been a week. It's going to be a long winter. As far as the contest, go for it. Use the unusual angles for sure.

KanyonKris said...

Excellent video, but painful to watch knowing the season of dirt is over.