Thursday, June 17, 2010

Recovery Food

No, that isn't a science experiment gone wrong. Everything about that is right. Next time your looking for a some lunch or dinner in Utah County, stop in at Bailey's Restaurant & Patio (535 N. State Street Orem--Shared space w/ Juice & Java). The sandwiches are awesome, but the hard boiled eggs are the best ever. I prefer the spicy eggs over the sweet eggs. I enjoy them so much, I had John make me up a whole jar. For a laugh, pay attention to John's filing system. Sandwich recommendations: Bailey's Best, Tuna Melt w/ the sweet peppers, Pastrami.

Bike riding has been fairly thin lately. I have been backpacking w/ the varsity scouts. We hiked in to Pittsburgh lake and across the GWT to Forrest Lake. Still plenty of snow up high.

6 comments:

KanyonKris said...

I'm a little frightened you can eat that many hard boiled eggs.

Miles: said...

I'm trying to find a way to get faster on the bike.

Doping....didn't work
Motor on the bike.... didn't work
Spicy Eggs....TBD

bjchild said...

Bailey's Best is a great sandwich. Those eggs look really tasty. I'll have to try one.

Rick Sunderlage said...

I hit Bailey's earlier this week for lunch. Good stuff, but the eggs??? really?

kajohnson said...

ummm....I think I am concerned about your food choice!

melanie said...

Wow, you always have had an eye for disgusting looking food that tastes decent. Keep up the good work. I'm sure the owner gave you a normal look when you asked to have your own 5 gallon jar of boiled eggs????? Sounds like a sane request to me. hahahah.
See you soon.

Zach