Thursday, June 24, 2010

Farewell Brad....Hello Brats!

Although you may think I only talk about food, I do ride my bike.

Brad's farewell ride was held last night. Good sized group to say adios to Mr. Carborocket before he moves to Chicago.

The ride was a blast, but the food afterwords was perfect. Aside from being strong cyclists, these guys can make some awesome food.
  • Homemade Guacamole by Elden
  • Brats by Elden
  • Homemade bread by Kenny
  • Homemade cookies from Mark's wife Rachel
Thanks to Elden for hosting the party at his house. Video forthcoming.









2 comments:

KanyonKris said...

Good to see you there.

Ride & Eat goes together like Peanut Butter & Chocolate.

I should not stand with my hands on my hips.

Looking forward to the movie*.

* All audio and images, moving or still, property of FatCyclist Productions.

kajohnson said...

WOW is all I can think of to say! Actually if I cook something (like a dessert) could I just come hang after the ride with you?