Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pending Lawsuit

Here is an email that I received from a good friend/mentor. He is around 65 years old.

As you can see from the photo I have no choice but to file a lawsuit due to severe injuries sustained when I went down at 15 mph in a slime covered gutter in Long Beach when biking with my California Buddies.

The Suit will be against the California Bike Group and will include the following:


1. Bike manufacturer, bike components, tire and tube manufacturer, marketing organization that led me to the Bike Palace. Misrepresentation that it was a good piece of equipment..

2. City of Naples, concrete company that poured the gutter, and sanitation department.

3. My bike buddies for not warning me about the green slime in the gutter. For having full knowledge that I am an incompetent biker and still inviting me along. For not warning me ahead of time of the risks, and not giving me anything in writing attesting to same. Also I will include your wives because none of you should be allowed to bike anyway. Also for not calling an ambulance and letting me take a second fall within a couple of minutes. I also will file suit
because none of you insisted that I wear a helmut or protective clothing. None of what happened is my personal responsibility according to my lawyer, the state of California, County of Los Angeles, Nancy Pelosi, and President Obama.

Because of the above injuries, I have become sexual disfunctional and have been watching TV nonstop; obsessing about green slime.

What time are we going on Saturday.

Jose

1 comment:

kajohnson said...

Still think that he should have left his shirt down!