Friday, October 29, 2010

Hell-O-Ween 2010

The Hell-O-Ween Ride continues to grow. I'm not sure if anyone officially counted, but a guess was around 30 people.  Some sweet costumes.  The ride was a blast followed by a good breakfast at Denny's.

In addition to the Hell-O-Ween ride, the world night championship was held and a new belt holder was crowned.

Brandon and Rick also battled for a small prize to determine the winner from my small contest.  Rick won a beanie to help keep his bare head warm in the winter.



Hell-O-Ween Ride 2010 from atomicmiles on Vimeo.


Here is a link to the pic's I took

6 comments:

Dan said...

You know that song is on the "Hot Rod" soundtrack, right???

Keith said...

Sorry I missed it.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Well documented Miles. As usual, you really capture the moment. Thanks for the beanie! I'm going to wear it every time I see Brandon

KanyonKris said...

Good work, Miles. Happy to be in the first scene with Nate. Some good pipe smoking last night. Good ride and good to see you there.

South County Ciclista said...

Execellent Video Miles. Cool to see the Pipe being smoked at night.

Rick you had a very strong climb, no way I could hang.

Derron said...

Wish I could've been there.