Friday, November 12, 2010

Big News

The weather is colder--I'm still riding.  Even with the snow/rain, the cat litter lined trails in the UC are rideable.

Anyways - two bits of cycling news that you probably have heard about.

1.  Draper continues to amaze me with their support of cycling.  The city recently approved the master plan for not only a velodrome, but a crit course, pump track, and more.  Check out the plan here.  I may have to move to Draper.

2. Cross is finally returning to Utah County.  Nov. 20 in American Fork.  Details here.

2 comments:

ER Dad said...

Wow! I knew Draper was cool for bikers but this news is ridiculous! I guess I'll have to stay in Draper. We should combine Stupidbike's last blog comments for a kids bike program with the Draper plan.

JoshuaMcC said...

Hey man, thanks for putting the word out about our cross race. Come check it out and bring your friends.