Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A small contest

I commonly have problems with bike lust (I don't consider a it a problem or a disease, but my wife does).  Below are some pics of bikes from some of the riders from the UC lunch rides (there are some draper/CC bike(s) too). See if you can name the owners of the bikes.  EMAIL me atomicmiles at gmail.com.  I'll find a prize to the first one who emails me with all the correct answers.  

1.________________

2. _________________

3. _________________

4. ___________________

5. _____________________

6. __________________

7. _________________

8. ________________

9. _________________

10. ________________
11. __________________


12. ____________________

4 comments:

Rick Sunderlage said...

Crap. That's a hard quiz. I have them all except #7 and #11 are throwing me off.

KanyonKris said...

A SMALL contest?! I'd hate to see your idea of a large contest.

I only recognize a few.

#11 is either Miles bike or someone else who has a story about that ding (first in the new bike, awesome/stupid crash, etc.)

Love the HeadShock.

South County Ciclista said...

Nice Miles, Very Nice.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Check yer email. I'm pretty sure I cracked the code.