Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Colors on the Alpine Loop

I rode the loop today with some friends, Chris and Phil, from the neighborhood.  This is the first time this year that they have ridden the loop.  It was actually Chris' first time on his new Fezzari road bike.  The pace was easy, but we made it over the top.

I had a rock slash the sidewall of my tire on the way up to Sundance.  I changed the tube and it flatted in the Sundance parking lot.  Luckily I had some cash and bought some tubes at Sundance and a sidewall patch.  Problem solved.

The temp was perfect.  The biggest problem was the traffic on the road.  Tons of cars looking at the fall colors.

The leaves on the AF side are more stunning than the Provo side.  Great time to ride the loop.

The credit for these photos goes to Phil.  My camera phone doesn't come close to producing this kind of quality.  I need to start carrying a small dig camera with me.








1 comment:

Pitcherpost said...

Zach- 7 more months and I'll hopefully be out there enjoying the scenery as well.