Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tour de Payson Canyon

I had never ridden any of the mtb trails in Payson Canyon. Saturday, Jesse and Brandon gave me the grand tour. (These guys like to ride early....)
  • Schram Creek
  • Lizard Lake
  • Rock Spring
  • Jones Ranch
  • Blackhawk
  • Frank Young
  • Bennie Creek
I'm sure I couldn't find my way around again, but what a bunch of awesome trails. The scenery was incredible.

Almost 30 miles of riding, 4600+ elevation gain. Perma-grin for the next 24 hours after descending Jones Ranch and Bennie Creek.










Tour de Payson Canyon from atomicmiles on Vimeo.

3 comments:

evilbanks said...

Man, I've never ridden there either, it's on the A list though..

ER Dad said...

How were the cow turds? It's a good trail system until the cows are sent in.

South County Ciclista said...

Execellent work Miles. Very fun to watch and re-live the memories. Come back down again soon. You know what time we meet in the AM almost everyday.