Friday, May 28, 2010

Night Race World Championship Pics

The first ever Night Race World Championship was held at an undisclosed location, organized by an undisclosed individual.

The champion - southcountyciclista, 2nd carborocket, 3rd Cori.

Awesome ride - Thanks Rick.

As you look at the pics - take a look at everyone's number plates. A simple number can tell you a lot about a person.


The champion w/ the purse - literally

Great raffle after the race.






There is a certain "glow" about people who ride a custom sabrosa bike.






Brad chasing after Brandon





Brandon aka "dark helmet" and his "schwartz"







Kris' suggestion for caption
"My Precious"



10 comments:

Rick Sunderlage said...

wow. great pics. Thanks for always being the guy who captures the moment.

I think we need to put on another "race" but in the UC.

KanyonKris said...

Yes, loved the photo essay.

My caption for the last photo:

"My Precious."

I'm for a UC race. Hopefully I can make it next time. Looks like you guys had fun.

Blackdog said...

Funny I have had the same idea with a little bit of a twist. 12 hours from Midnight to noon. Same area. First prize is a straight jacket.

Miles: said...

I say another race would absolutely be in order. Brandon needs a chance to defend his title. Now that the belt has been shown, I have heard many coveting the belt.

A dry loop would be quite a challenge or multiple laps on the race course would be a blast.

Thanks Rick for a fund event.

South County Ciclista said...

Nice work Miles. Fun evening. Next time you need to hit breakfast with us. I should have yelled out "YO Adrienne! I did it!" as I held up the belt.

Nick Rico said...

Sweet pics my man!

Kyle said...

So bummed I missed it.

evilbanks said...

great to see you last night, great pics too........next time you gotta be in for the post event breakfast.

tibiker said...

Thanks for being the event photog Miles. Great time, and perfect weather. The post race breakfast was great too, fun to hear all the stories (and BS) about the race. You'll have to join us next time.

Jason McGrew said...

Perfect excuse not to crush everyone on the climb! I may just have to use that once time and pull out my camera as well.