Monday, May 24, 2010

Did I get it right?

Family and church obligations took me out of the soldier hollow icup race. My wife can attest that I was extremely grumpy on Saturday since I missed the race.

However I did get out and pre-ride the draper icup on Friday. I ran into Carl and he had just done the course and expressed the same confusion many others had mentioned. Check out his blog for some pics.

I rode the course aprrox 7.28 miles. I'm still wondering, Did I ride the whole course? Did I get it right?

Here is a link to the google earth file if you want a closer look.

4 comments:

StupidBike said...

You missed the start finish loop and the run down steps and up the trail on the other side.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=108387881261424247975.0004871285631be7f5f99

Anonymous said...

Yes I think that its right. At least that is what is was last year. I think sport did the usual 2 laps plus I think the 12yr lap...

Miles: said...

Gracias for the correction.

Anonymous said...

I did a pre-ride today and there is a little singletrack section that you missed as well...