Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sundance weekly race 5-26-10

Rode in the sundance weekly last night. Always fun to ride the sundance single track. 2.5 laps for the expert B (a category I probably shouldn't have been in).

The good:
First weekly race for me. Reasonable price.
Fun course to ride the SS
Not as much climbing as the ICUP course
Won some gloves in the raffle
Beautiful singletrack

The not so good:
I was so wasted on the last lap, I got sloppy on the downhill - went over the bars... AGAIN
Bent my front wheel - costly mistake


2 comments:

Keith said...

It was fun riding that course with you. Sorry about your mishap, never fun to crash, even more frustrating when you damage the bike!

Aaron said...

Dang, that sucks about the wheel. I didn't even realize you went down. I saw the Madder Dogger train behind me at the beginning of lap 2 and thought you'd catch me and kick me as you passed me like a bunch of bullies.