Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coming together

I've been slacking on the posts--here is what has been going on:
  • Signed up for the Park City Point 2 Point
  • Still riding, and hardly skiing
  • Rode with the big wig from Carbo Rocket. I suffered and he talked the whole way up North Suncrest.
  • Coach Dan has me doing some nasty intervals. Good pain. Good prep for the first ICUP race in St. George.
  • I have Racer lacing up a set of new wheels - SS King hubs w/ Stans Crest Rims.
  • I've been gathering some parts for the new PCPP bike (Niner Air Carbon). Although the frame isn't expect until sometime in March (if I'm lucky), I'm gathering all the pieces so it can be put together ASAP. XX Group is here - The cassette is a serious piece of bling.


3 comments:

Ricky said...

Busy busy. Let's ride Friday.
My Niner Scandium came in. It's gorgeous. I'm having a hard time getting the stem, bar, and post I want. What are you putting on the Carbon?

Miles: said...

Ricky,
I'm up for a ride Friday -

I'm a fan of ritchey stems and bars. I'm doing a ritcher superlogic flat bar and wcs 4 axis stem.

Anonymous said...

Where and when are we riding?