Thursday, November 25, 2010

Frozen Turkey Ride - Thanksgiving 2010

Dave G., Cori J., and Brandon (dressed like a robber)
I occasionally question my own sanity--especially this morning.  Leading up to the Frozen Turkey Ride, I kept texting Brandon weather reports. Nonetheless, we went forward with the ride.  It was cold this morning--possibly the coldest ride I've ever done. Brandon said it was 7 F.

I'm sure glad that I went.  Once we were climbing betty, my core was warmed up.  The sun eventually came out and made things even better.  We paused at the rock altar and expressed thanks for singletrack.

What a great way to start Thanksgiving.  On to Food, Family, and Football.

1 comment:

South County Ciclista said...

Can't believe it has been a week since The Frozen Turkey. I really had a good time on the ride. Glad we made it happen dispite the 7F.