Friday, September 24, 2010

South Fork MTB

It has been over two years since I rode South Fork.  Back in 1998-2000, I would ride South Fork often on my GF Sugar 3.  It was a hard ride for me.  Many of the trees along the route have had me stopping and leaning against them while I hyperventilated.



It was fun to ride it this morning w/ Brandon S.  Who knew that he would actually ride as late as 7 am compared to his normal 4:30 am.  Not only was is absolutely beautiful, it was fun to realize that South Fork had become easier.  3 Laps - Great way to start the day.

4 comments:

South County Ciclista said...

Sugar, huh? Back in the day I rode my Sugar 4 purchased from Racer. Great ride, great bike. Thanks.

Aaron said...

cool how "all day epics" that we did back in the day are now morning or lunch rides.

Zachary said...

I miss that trail, so fast.

ER Dad said...

That first pic is incredible! I might have to hit that ride soon! M