Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12 - still riding

You get some strange looks from people when you tell them that you are going for a bike ride instead of going to lunch in the middle of January.

Today the lunch ride was a group of 9. We were even graced by the presence of Brad from Carbo Rocket.

Trail conditions are still excellent. It has been a while since I've put together a video. I got some good footage and will put one up in the next day or so.

The board of directors at the lunch meeting.


3 comments:

Ricky said...

Indeed it was another productive offsite. It was good to get the Board together in January.

I can't figure out if the current riding is part of last season or part of the next season. I'm just not used to doing daily rides in January.

I noticed you jumped back into the conference room as we were departing. How much more business did you conduct?

Miles: said...

Put in another 1/2 hour of riding - rode about 2/3 of the way up at an easy pace.

Another great ride. Did you ever hear if Mike road up rock canyon? It would be nice to have ride to mix it up.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Miles- You have some mad skills on the down. You passed me like I was standing still.