Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Post.... Finally

I was chastised for not posting to this blog.

Here is the update:

  • I've been riding - not as much as I would like
  • The Park City P2P is coming up quick followed by LOTOJA the next weekend
  • My weight is good, but fitness isn't quite up where I would like it.
Lots of awesome cycling events have been happening.  The Tour of Utah was fun to watch.  Another, the Colorado Trail Race, was fun to follow.

Here is a link to a blog that gives a sweet report on the CTR--A guy with Type 1 diabetes.


Happy Riding

4 comments:

Nate said...

I was wondering where the hell you have been

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh... You're alive!!!

South County Ciclista said...

Good to have you back. In the literary sense.

Zachary said...

You're ALIVE!!!!! Big challenges coming up, better get moving.